Last updated: 30 September 2015
Got a quick question for you to ponder.
It’s the most important question you could ever ask yourself.
If you and I were connecting 2 years from today, and you were looking back over those 2 years back to today, what has to have happened for you to feel really happy with your life?
Take a moment to really consider that question.
Imagine it’s 2 years in the future.
And you’re looking back to today.
What progress would you like to have made for you to feel really happy with your life?
What would need to have happened?
I mean, for you to be REALLY HAPPY…
- What would need to have happened in your life financially?
- What amount of money would you like to have invested?
- What would your income be?
- What about your health and appearance?
- Would you like to be slimmer? Fitter?
And let us not forget your relationships – including your relationship with yourself.
- Who would you ideally like to have in your life?
- What would you be doing with the person (or people) that you would like to share more time with?
- What would you like to think and feel about YOURSELF when you look at your appearance in the mirror?
- Would you like have unconditional love and self-acceptance for yourself and everything you are?
Really get into the “picture” of your ideal future.
Be swept away by it.
Allow it to fill your consciousness.
It’s a GREAT FEELING “trying on” your NEW life, isn’t it?
Do you know why??
Because your NEW life is available to you as soon as you start releasing all your UNCONSCIOUS limitations – (doubts, fear, worry, struggle, resistance etc) – that stand in the way of “where” you are and “where” you want to be.
All you have to “DO” is release your UNCONSCIOUS limiting beliefs.
Which you most certainly CAN do.
Especially with the power of hypnosis.