Many novice hypnotherapists make this common mistake…they think the real change work only starts when the trance does. When in fact, it begins as soon as your hypnotherapy client enters the room!
You see, many hypnotherapy clients (especially newbies) are looking for reasons to mistrust hypnosis or the process.
Unfortunately, it’s just the nature of the game.
So if you mess up your meet and greet, your client is going to shut down.
They’re going to look for reasons it’s not going to work… which of course is never a good way to start anything!
So in this month’s HypnoLab video training, master hypnotist Igor Ledochowski reveals how to do a rock solid interview with a hypnotherapy client so you can always start off on the right foot.
Watch this insightful training now to discover:
- The #1 reason sessions go off track (hint: it happens within the first few seconds!)
- What to keep in mind about how you start in-person sessions vs. online sessions
- How to greet your hypnotherapy client so they feel comfortable and at ease (while pre-framing them for amazing results!)
- How to welcome your client depending on their energy and personality type
- A helpful visualization exercise you can use before your client arrives to get yourself in the right mindset
Hit the play button now to discover all this and much more!
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?