To be a great hypnotist, you have to understand how people think.
Once you gain a glimpse inside your subject’s mind and understand them on a deeper level, you’ll be much better equipped to help them resolve the challenges and issues they’re facing.
You might be wondering, what does this actually look like in practice?
According to the MetaModel, whatever someone experiences internally, they will also express externally in how and what they communicate.
Which means once you know what to look for, you’ll be able to gather clues into how someone thinks and feels, so you can steer them in the right direction, and help dissolve any obstacles in their way.
And in this new video training, you’ll find out how to gain a “behind-the-scenes” look into your subject’s mind, along with practical applications of the MetaModel you can use to help move them in a positive direction.
Watch the training to find out:
- How to approach your subject with curiosity as you explore what’s going on inside their mind so you continue to build rapport
- How to understand your subject on a deeper level and gain better insight into their personal experience
- The two fundamental elements of the MetaModel and how to use them to solve a problem
- The “Gold” and “Silver” rules of applying the MetaModel and how to use them to build rapport with your subject
- How the MetaModel can be used to construct or deconstruct your subject’s reality
And a whole lot more.
Go ahead and get started to find out how the MetaModel can help you open up fascinating new ways of understanding and communicating with others.
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?