Ready for Part 3 of our series on using conversational hypnosis in sales?
In this video training, Igor turns his attention to tonality.
If you’re already a hypnotist (or have done some hypnosis training before), you’ll know how important tone is during hypnosis.
Because no matter…
… How in-depth your pre-talk
… Or how precise your suggestions
… Or how well-versed you are in conversational hypnosis
… If your tone is off, you’ll lose your subject’s interest, attention, trust, and ultimately, the small window of opportunity you have to connect with their unconscious mind!
For example, if your tone lacks authority, compassion or conviction, or if you’re too quiet or too loud… these factors have a HUGE impact on how responsive your subject is… and of course, how successful you are as a hypnotist.
The exact same rule actually applies out of the hypnotherapy office, too. Such as when using conversational hypnosis in sales, or any situation where you want to convey your message with authority and confidence.
So in part 3 of our series on using conversational hypnosis in sales, master hypnotist Igor Ledochowski reveals:
- How to decide on the right type of tonality to use when you’re in a sales context
- The different kinds of tonality and what a difference it can make in the way someone perceives you
- How to adapt your tonality to different sales calls depending on who you’re speaking with
Even if you don’t work in sales, but you want to learn how to enhance your influence skills during ANY conversation, you won’t want to miss this insightful new video training.
And if you missed the other trainings in this series, you can catch them here:
- How To Use Ethical Conversational Hypnosis In Sales – Part 1: Social Context & The Lifecycle Of A Client
- Ethical Conversational Hypnosis In Sales – Part 2: How to Communicate Value (So Someone Feels Compelled To Talk With You!)
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?