Spontaneity and organization are both positive qualities for any person to cultivate.
However, it’s all about finding the right balance.
For example, if every minute of your day is planned, you might miss out on opportunities that require a more flexible or creative approach.
On the other hand, if you’re too spontaneous, you may struggle to get things done on a schedule and find yourself missing deadlines or frequently getting off track.
That’s why being both organization and spontaneity is the key to increasing your productivity without feeling overwhelmed or oppressed,
And in this new Deep Conversation Coaching session called “How Organized/Spontaneous Are You?” you’ll find out how to guide your subject into a conversation that lets you understand their relationship to organization and spontaneity and what it reveals about different areas of their life.
You’ll also discover:
- The different areas of your subject’s life where organization and spontaneity can show up and what it reveals about their personality
- How to spot discomfort in your subject by paying attention to their body language
- How to use language softeners to move between topics and identify where your subject’s problem exists
- The benefits of making room for both spontaneity and organization and how to help your subject understand the right context for each
- How to guide your subject towards finding the optimal balance between organization and spontaneity in their life
And a whole lot more.
Go ahead and get started with this fun new training!
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?