If you want to figure out what someone values, the most common approach is to ask “what do you care about?”
And while you might find out what’s important to them…
How will you know if you’ve uncovered their true core values, or if their answer is simply a fashion statement influenced by societal pressures or expectations?
In this new Deep Conversation Coaching session called “What Is So Important To You That You’d Defend It?” Master Hypnotist Igor Ledochowski reveals a powerful thought experiment you can use to extract your subject’s core values and figure out what is most important to them.
You’ll also find out:
- How to “filter out” your subject’s true values from other values that are not as important to them
- Examples of various techniques you can use to understand someone’s core values (plus, an engaging demonstration where you’ll see it all in action!)
- How to gain your subject’s trust so they feel more at ease when talking about their values
- The role altruism plays in revealing what someone cares enough about to defend and how you can use this idea to establish their core beliefs
- How to make your subject feel accepted on a deeper level during your conversation
Go ahead and get started with this exciting new training!
To access this month’s exciting training,
log into your HypnoLab Members Area.
Not a member?